About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Monday 7 March 2011

filming part 3

Today we set out to film are whole film in one day and got permission to take a camera off-site. We had new actors. The only main difference in the plot this time is that the main character Scott is no going to work he is instead going to meet his mates for a cinema outing

By filming the whole main body of the film in one day will be particular useful to us when editing because it should have eliminated the chance of different cars in the area ruining our film's continuity.
We was able to get new shots than before:
close ups
extreme close ups
over the shoulder shots
mid shots
long shots
we wanted to create are own dolly but not have this laying around, so we create are own, by using a lift to carry one of our members around during filming.
However when we told are teacher about are made up dolly, she was very worried about are health and safety at the time but at least we got the main filing done.














Here are some screenshots of are filming :








No comments:

Post a Comment