About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Thursday 20 January 2011

OH NO PROBLEMS

Today our group was scheduled to take the camera off site to complete the filming, However the weather has completely turn upside down from the last time we were filming.The weather last week was bright and sunny unlike today which is dull and breezy. We will have to wait until the weather has changed back to sunny, so that we can start filming again.By waiting until the weather has change we will not be messing up the continuity of are film , however we will be set back in time meaning we will behind and will need to catch up quickly.

Later on that week , we had notice that are lead actor jevan undertook a makeover which included having his hair in a different way to what it was when we were filming the scenes for the short film. We will need to have a production meeting to work what we have to do to solve this big problem on are hands

Jevans new hairstyle is similar to the artist Omarion However his old hair style is use to be like the rapper Da brat which is single plaits. This can be seen below:

OMARION



DA BRAT

No comments:

Post a Comment