About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Thursday 13 January 2011

Editing sessions- Learning like a Baby :)

As the new cameras have finally come,most of the groups in class have footage to upload and edit, including us. However the whole class is new to this type of technology therefore the teachers have arrange a lesson. The lesson included teaching us the basics on editing, uploading and using the software Finalcutexpress. we also learnt how to cut and select specific parts of our footage, and how to add transitions and effects that will affect the sound and image. Also as we are using the new macs,we have to learn the new shortcuts on the keyboard. This was lesson was very useful our group. However we had a chance to experiment with some example footage where we had to try and edit. We had the basic knowledge to start us off with editing are film.

No comments:

Post a Comment