About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Sunday 16 January 2011

Filming two steps behind part 1

As soon as we got into class today,we got down to filming a scene.The scene that was filmed was the flashback one. In this scene the wallet dropper is having a flashback of when he was last attacked. We were very happy because we had the chance to film different shots and angles. We filmed in a area that is just outside are school meaning, if anything goes wrong we will be able to correct it quickly and not go out of are way to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment