About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Filming two steps behind part 2

Today we we did another scene and made some major changes to the location. The reason why this decision was made was because the teachers wanted us to have the location local.The original location would of been to far and with new shiny cameras, it would of been un safe for us as young adults by are self's filming. If we did continue with this plan we would be targeted because of the camera and that was not risk that the teachers wanted to take. so we decided to chose the park near our school. We finished most of our film however we ran out of time so we didn't complete the task that we set out to do that day.We will have to schedule another day to film and to make sure we pick a day with great weather that matches the one had the last time we were filming.
We notice that by changing to park we could get a lot more shots done like
over-the-shoulder
close ups,
tracking reverse shots.
we also looked out how we could use the park for example the trees and the corners could work in are favour when filming are film because once again it will build up more suspense. Looks like everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment