About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Friday 14 January 2011

YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! Cameras HAVE ARRIVED

This week the new cameras arrived at our school. which means that we start filming. Now With the new cameras in are hands,we can begin to film our actual product. Hopefully we can get some scenes filmed by next week, as the sooner we start the better off we will be in the future. Also i wanted to pretend that i was a camera guy for a day , which was very fun experience to me as a media student.

No comments:

Post a Comment