About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Sunday 19 December 2010

I dont know how to hold a camera :0

After doing all the ancillary tasks, my group decided that we wanted to start filming. However since this was all new to us, we went out on a practice run where we went filming around school on the flip cams. We did this Before any actual filming for are film. At this point Filming had been delayed due to problems of waiting for new cameras. What we wanted to learn how to use a the camera. However are exams are coming up in January and most of are focus and spare time will be spent on revision.So hopefully we start filming at the end of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment