About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Saturday 11 December 2010

Ancillary task 2 Film poster part 2

As we decided that we were going to undertake a teaser poster and film poster, we researched a film that has done this campaign successfully.

Buried teaser poster


"Creative black space is the new creative white space" this teaser poster for the film Buried, gives the audience an immediate sense of claustrophobia just by looking at it. Also it gives Little information about the film but not to much,which will make the public want more and convince them to watch the film . The image is basic but gives off a dramatic view.It will the audience a sense of fear, coldness , spookiness,and anticipation .


Buried film poster :


In the film poster it still gives off the same sense as the teaser poster of having fear and coldness. However this film poster gives more information like the release date, the name of the main actors and the tag line.

No comments:

Post a Comment