About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Ancillary task 2 Film poster part 5

Film Poster
After taking all the photos we needed, we looked through them and deiced which photo we wanted for the film poster. We then put the chosen photo into photoshop. We edited the photo in different ways.We then tried two put another background to make it different. eventually we kept the original background and took the colour out. The teacher still thought that we could do more to improve the poster, so we had to find out how to airbrush a photo. After that we put the text on which was created in Illustrator and then the image of the eyes off in the Internet from a website recommended by the MRC staff . Also recommended the idea bu to take all the colour out of the poster and made them white.This will be more effective and more scary which links to are short film .

No comments:

Post a Comment