About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Monday 13 December 2010

Ancillary task 2 Film poster part 3

After deciding what type of posters we were going to undertake , we needed to do some more research on more film posters . By doing this it give us an idea on what we can create as are film poster. We decided to look at the film poster for the film "no country for old men".We got attrcated to this poster because it give off a sense of fear and darkness which is simliar to the other film poster i looked at "buried". Also the poster gives off that person is being watched by the eyes which will link to are short film of the person being followed .






No comments:

Post a Comment