About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Character Profile SMILE for me :)





MAN 1 (Wallet Dropper)Scott - The Character who drops his wallet in the film and is being pursed by the man trying to return his wallet to him. He is a easy going guy,adult,sociable ,friendly, smart, has bit of money and is cool.He has a vulnerable and this could be the reason why he could be singled out.







Man2 (follower) The character who is following the man who drops his wallet. A rough looking youth, mysterious,suspicious and deceptive . Also he is very aware of his surroundings ,which links to him spotting the wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment