About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Saturday 23 October 2010

Ancillary task 1 radio ad part 2

As we know what factors a radio ad has to have to be beneficial and success to the short film, we still don't know how to create or write a radio ad. In order to write a successful script we got advice from a website with an article on "how to write a radio ad". The website is :http://www.ehow.com/how_4909714_write-script-radio-ad.html




Also for research we looked at existing radio adverts that are very successful :

A coco cola advert :

From looking at all of this research i gathered that a radio advert is usually runs between 30 and 60 seconds long.
In the coco cola radio advert it has strong sound effects that will grab the listeners attention and stand out from other radio adverts. Also the sound effects creates an identity for the product. By doing this the public will be able to recognises and link the brand by just hearing the sound effects alone. Also in the advert it gets straight to the point and only includes the main points that the public need to hear to be sold on the product. This is very effect way and would like some of theses factors in are radio advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment