About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Friday 22 October 2010

Ancillary task 1 radio ad

one of are ancillary tasks is a radio ad for are short film. The reason why are group decided to do a radio ad is because in our research we found out that an estimated forty million people in the UK listen to the radio and up to seven hours a day. The radio is used to wake up people , in cars , in offices and for leisure.As an advertising medium radio is becoming increasingly more powerful.


The results you will get from your radio advertising campaign will depend on a number of factors.
*Creating an appealing commercial
*sending a clear message
*having a clear “call to action” message
*booking the right time slots on the right radio stations to reach your target audience.
Other factors could be choosing, a humorous or serious tone, background music, special effects and dialogue/script to create a picture in the listeners mind.

By looking at all of these factors it gave are group an idea of what we needed to put in are radio ad and how the radio ad is such a big medium in media. Alos if were to put out are radio ad we would see how much a it persuades the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment