About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Wednesday 13 October 2010

New ideas for are film :0

Once again are group changed the initial idea of are short film and the genre to a thriller/suspense film . The reason for the change is because we believe that the new story line will fit the facilities that we have and will come out as a better short film with different camera angles. Also it allows us to try out different editing skills. By doing this it will get us a higher grade for are project as it will have various shots and angles. By changing the idea we will have a solid plot that will last the amount of time that is required by the teachers unlike are previous ideas where the teacher was not happy on the products.

How we came to this new result was by having a production meeting, where all of us brainstormed a new idea for the film :





We could't decide which story was better. To help us out i will have to do a survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment