About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Monday 11 October 2010

Film Poster Research

As part of our coursework,we had to come up with two preliminary tasks. The two task that we choose was film poster and radio trailer.To start off my group did the film poster, to help us with creating the poster,we did some research on some existing film posters of the same genre . After are group looked over the research we decided that we wanted the two female characters Jade and Jasmine to be on the poster with the bracelet. By having the bracelet its giving the audience a little insight into what the film is about.

Here are some of the examples that we looked at:


No comments:

Post a Comment