About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Sunday 17 October 2010

Research and feedback 2

My group decided that we wanted to change the name of are short film, to go with the changes so far. The original name for the short film was stalked , However as a group we had notice that the title " stalked" had been used to many times and would give away the storyline to quickly. Therefore we did some research and asked for suggestions on some fresh ideas for the name of are short film .
The questionnaire below shows the suggestions and the results.

What should we name are film that is the genre of suspense
Two steps behind
On the edge
escape
Runaway
lost
The great chase
  
pollcode.com free polls


The results showed that the title " Two steps behind" was chosen at of all the options. This will now be the title of are film.:)
Even though we are a bit behind because of all the changes, we are now making a s start in the right direction with a mew name for are film.

No comments:

Post a Comment