About Me

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Danielle Johnson. The purpose of my blog is to back up all my information from my journey of creating my short film" Two Steps Behind". Also by looking through my blog you will see the passion and love that i have for media and my experiences of being an A2 student on this course . :)

Thursday 14 October 2010

Audience survey with results

Here is the survey and the results :
pollcode.com free polls
Target Audience for a short film
10 -15 20 -25 25-30 30-35 35-40   



pollcode.com free polls
what type of genre film do you like.
suspense comdey Thriller Love History based   




From are poll results its shows us that are target audience is 20-25 year olds. Also the survey identifies what idea would be better for are group to create into a short film with a suspense genre. If you click the "view" button to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment